I strongly believe sharing code, knowledge and data openly is a fundamental part of science, especially the computational sciences. I am involved in the development of many open source tools.
- MNE-Python: THE Python software package for MEG, EEG and iEEG data analysis, of which I am a core-developer.
- MNE-BIDS: A Python package for facilitating formatting and analysis with the Brain Imaging Data Structure (BIDS), which I am a core-team member for EEG and iEEG development.
- MNE-Connectivity: A Python package for connectivity analysis using MNE.
- MNE-HFO: A Python package for high-frequency oscillation (HFO) detection using MNE.
- SPORF: A package for training sparse oblique random forests.
I have also contribute multiple BIDS-compliant datasets to https://openneuro.org, totaling 105 subjects across multiple publications.